How To Apply
NOTE: Before you apply or register be sure to review our Admissions Checklist and contact one of our advisors at Student Services.
- Applying Online. * *INSTRUCTIONS* *
Click here to apply now!*
- Mail in Your Application. You can print an OJC Application* from here or get one by contacting Student Services at (719) 384-6831 to have them mail you an application.
- Applying in Person. Come in and fill out an application in Student Services.
- Student Agreement form must be signed and returned to Student Services each term before registration: Student Agreement
If students do not have permanent resident status, they must:
- Prove ability to pay financial obligations for at least a year.
- Provide evidence of their level of educational achievement.
- Demonstrate proficiency in reading and writing the English language (TOEFL score of 450 or graduation from an approved English language school).
For more information contact the Student Services Center at (719) 384-6831.