Fall 2021 Return To Campus FAQ
Revised August 13, 2021
*Note – the following information is based upon current guidelines from CDE, the State of Colorado and Otero County Health Department, and is subject to change.
• All students and visitors are REQUIRED to self-screen for symptoms prior to arriving on campus. If you are experiencing any of the COVID-related sypmtoms, you are required to self-report HERE.
• Full-vaccinated individuals are not required to wear masks while on campus (both indoors and outdoors). Unvaccinated, or partially vaccinated individuals are HIGHLY ENCOURAGED to wear masks while on campus and interacting with others.
• Everyone on campus will be expected to follow the guidelines posted on signage throughout campus that explains hygiene and safety measures.
• Everyone on campus will be expected to do frequent handwashing upon arrival, departure and throughout the day. Sanitation stations are located throughout campus to aide in this effort.
• Daily cleaning and sanitizing conducted by the Physical Plant staff of common areas, classrooms, and office spaces in accordance with CDPHE guidelines
•Proper ventilation of classrooms and office spaces to meet OSHA guidelines
• Highly encouraging partially or unvaccinated individuals to practice social distancing and mask-wearing while on campus and interacting with others
• Placement of sanitation stations in readily available locations throughout campus
•Implementing room capacity guidelines and classroom seating charts to assist with contact tracing
•Posting sinage oncampus to encourage individuals to commit to keeping campus safe by following health precaution guidelines
• Developing protocols for how to assist symptomatic students, and isolate/quarentine positive COVID cases