Ag Business Management (ABM)
Enhancing the Ag Business Management (ABM) skills of area farm/ranch producers and operators is the purpose of OJC’s multi-year individual certificate-based management courses.
The curriculum is delivered by way of classroom/online, home-visit and cooperative learning instruction. Emphasis is first placed on developing computerized records which will then enable students to analyze the marketability and profitability of their overall operations as well as each profit center.
Students enrolling in the certificate courses must be actively operating a farm/ranch and/or agricultural related business or have the desire to start an agriculture business.
Note: Instructor approval is required prior to registration.
Gainful Employment Information
- ABM Records and Business Planning
- ABM Financial Analysis
- ABM Commodity Marketing
- ABM Market Plan Development
- ABM Web Productivity and Utilization
- ABM Advanced Business Management
- ABM Integrated Management
- ABM Profit Maximization
- ABM Rural Business Entrepreneurship
- ABM Leadership/Human Resource Management