Gainful Employment Disclosure Information
- Gainful Employment Disclosure Full Report (804 kb pdf)
- Placement Rate (272 kb pdf)
- Completion Rate (272 kb pdf)
- Median Loan Debt (263 kb pdf)
The US Department of Education requires colleges to disclose a variety of information for any financial aid eligible program that "prepares students for gainful employment in a recognized occupation". The information provided here is the best available to us but represents one year's data only, however, we hope that this information is helpful to our current students and to prospective students as they make their career and educational choices.
For specific information about gainful employment in the Career and Tech program you are interested in be sure to visit these pages:
- Agriculture Business Management (ABM)
- Community Health Worker
- Cosmetology, Esthetician, Hair Stylist, Nail Technician
- Crop Production
- Emergency Medical Technician
- Law Enforcement Academy
- Practical Nursing
If you have any questions regarding the data provided and what it means to you as a student, please feel free to contact OJC Student Services.
View more information on Gainful Employment requirements.