Bridge to Bachelor's
Your Guaranteed Pathway to a Four-Year Degree in Colorado
Otero Junior College's Bridge to Bachelor’s Degree program ensures first-time students attending OJC are guaranteed admission to a participating four-year college or university upon completion of an Associate degree.
This pathway from two-year to four-year degree programs in Colorado makes transferring easy and affordable.
Benefits to Students
OJC students who participate in the Bridge to Bachelor’s Degree program will have access to:
• Personalized student advising and guidance to ensure credits and administrative
supports are in place to easily transfer to a desired four-year program.
• Scholarship opportunities to make degrees from a four-year institution more attainable and affordable.
• A no-hassle transfer process between participating two-year and four-year programs, ensuring a smooth transition.
Bridge to Bachelor’s Partner Universities
The Bridge to Bachelor’s Degree program is made possible through collaborative agreements between OJC and select Colorado four-year universities. Thanks to these creative partnerships, more Colorado students will be able to attend college and complete their four-year degree.
Bridge to Bachelor’s ensures your admission to:
Stay tuned! Additional college and university partnerships coming soon!
Requirements to Transfer
In order to apply for the Bridge to Bachelor’s program, a first-time OJC student must:
• Express interest in the program at the start of an Associate degree program, or
within the first semester.
• Complete any Associates of Arts (AA) or Associates of Science (AS) Degree
• Maintain a 2.0 minimum GPA.
• That’s it!
How to Apply
New, first-time students at OJC:
• Indicate that you want to participate the Bridge to Bachelor’s Degree program when
filling out your OJC college application.
• Review with your OJC advisor to make sure your intended degree and program are eligible.
For existing OJC students in their first semester:
• You can still apply by contacting your OJC advisor and expressing interest in signing up for the Bridge to Bachelor’s Degree program.
Bridge to Bachelor’s Degree Participating Colleges
• Arapahoe Community College
• Colorado Northwestern
• Community College
• Community College of Aurora
• Community College of Denver
• Front Range Community College
• Lamar Community College
• Morgan Community College
• Northwestern Junior College
• Otero Junior College
• Pikes Peak Community College
• Pueblo Community College
• Red Rocks Community College
• Trinidad State Junior College
Work towards your Associate degree from anywhere, anytime, with online classes. OJC and CCCOnline have thousands of transferable courses and degree programs that can be fully completed online, offering the flexibility students need to achieve their education goals.
Ready to Learn More?
Contact our Bridge to Bachelor’s Degree program representative below to learn more about eligibility, how to participate in the program, and specific degree program information:
Admissions and Transfer Coordinator
Phone: (719) 384-6931
Office: McBride 132