Instructions for Graduation Application
- NOTE: 2020 Spring Graduation Request Deadline is January 31.
- If you anticipate completing your degree or certificate in the fall semester, complete and submit the graduation application by November 1, 2019.
- If you anticipate completing your degree or certificate in the spring semester, complete and submit the graduation application by January 31, 2020.
- Spring graduates are expected to participate in the graduation ceremony unless otherwise
approved by the Vice President of Student Affairs: Dr. Sara Mata (Sara.Mata@ojc.edu). Approval must be received from the Vice President for Student Affairs.
BE SURE TO INCLUDE YOUR CAP SIZE AND HEIGHT/WEIGHT ON THE APPLICATION.
- Your student account will be billed accordingly or you may send payment to the cashier at the address listed above.
- If you have any questions please call Ann Lopkoff at 719-384-6949 or email her at Ann.Lopkoff@ojc.edu.
Online Graduation Application Closed Until Fall Semester