Living on Campus
Welcome to your home away from home.
The residence halls are designed to provide an environment that provides each resident with the best possible opportunity for academic and personal growth.
Just steps away from the Student Center and Rattlers' Den dining facilities.
Visitors welcome—We are proud to offer a dining program complete with signature brands and menu selections that include just about every item you can imagine. We feature a wide variety of fresh food designed to satisfy everyone's appetite with food choices to rival your favorite restaurants:
- Fresh fruit and salads
- Delicious, hot, home-style entrées
- Freshly baked pizza and pasta
- Deli choices served on freshly baked breads
- New creations by our chef just for you
- Ice cream and freshly baked desserts
- Homemade soups
- And you can enjoy "all you care to eat"!
Benefits to Living on Campus
There are many benefits of living on campus below are just of few.
- Meet new people
- Get involved in more academic and social programs
- Take advantage of academic resources
- Live close to classes and campus activities
- Just steps away from the dining facilities
- Utilities and high-speed Internet included
- Variety of affordable housing options