Student Support Services - TRiO
What is TRiO?
TRiO Student Support Services provides one-on-one assistance to first generation and income eligible students, and students with disabilities. TRiO seeks to foster and promote a student’s academic, professional and personal growth while they are a part of the program.
- Financial Aid Assistance and Resources
- Tutorial Services – Individual, Group, or Drop-In Tutoring
- Workshops and cultural events – skills, budgeting, and museum tours, etc.
- Transfer tours – tours each semester to a four-year institution
- Services provided free of charge to TRiO Student Support Services participants.
Students must meet one or more of the following criteria:
- First-generation: A student whose parents have never earned a bachelor’s degree.
- Income Eligible: An individual whose family’s taxable income for the preceding year did not exceed 150% of the poverty level.
- A student who has a documented disability.
Helpful Information for Current Students
Meet Our TRiO SSS Team
Phone: (719) 384-6835
Office: Learning Commons 103
TRiO Tutor/Administrative Assistant
Phone: (719) 384-6846
Office: Academic Success Center
TRiO Career/Financial Coach
Phone: (719) 384-6944
Office: Learning Commons 102
TRiO Academic/Transfer Advisor
Phone: (719) 384-6815
Office: Learning Commons 104